Twitter
RSS

life is tough

i have troubles of my own , and then i find people all around me , with their own problems ....
And then I realize that I have acquired their problems too, so basically inheriting problems from all around .... so there is no end to these problems , Its the problem of my immune system that i get these problems and my white blood cells are useless , I might have PIDS (problems immune deficiency syndrom) or an STD (socially troubled disease ) .....
what ever it is..... it is making my already troubled life even more difficult ........may be ill take some LSD and feel happy for a while , or may be ill end it for ever ......
Life is tough ..... and tough things cant stay for too long ,,,,,,..

Comments (6)

Well life has this habit of trumping the most insurmountable of obstacles...
I used to think HEMANT was one those obstacles that would prove hard to budge...
Still doesnt make me respect you any less...
I dont see a point in giving a long philosophical tirade here...
Just hang in there...its not always as bad as it seems...its usually much worse...and its worse only because we can stand up against that extreme...
rarely has life laid challenges above a person's capability in his plate...
we can all come through...

its better to keep in mind ,
"once a person gets forward biased in his life ,his potential crosses the threshold limit.
but do take care not to apply negative biasing else u will end in a breakdown (no matter zener or avalanche :lol: )"

Hemant, atleast we don't expect such a post from you.... Well i think yesterday's chat with u made u sick... if that's true, then i m sorry for that conversation, i never expected that u would be demoralized....

There are always some good aspects in life... u won't believe but such a depressing situation also came in my life,... But later i realised that its also not that bad after all. So i had planned to enjoy my 4 yrs the max i can, these are the best years of my life ever....

So chuck the worries and enjoy the most.. afterall we r not cats and have just one life :D

Offcourse, i too think ife is tough but.. remember.......
Trials n tribulations.. r the steping stones for the brave........
So.. never 2 giv up.. n keep going in life..........

dude...yad rakh...
tensione lene se tension badhti hai....
baaki toh tu janta hi hai....so,itna mat socha kar

LSD? how come you know about it?